CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

ABC + SS2 = Swensen's


Nadia : I like this restaurant, sume kaler putih and merah. Nnt i nk my rumah byk perabot kaler putih
Zaffy : Nnt I bawak anak2 I yang nakal datang rumah u & kotorkan rumah u
Nadine : Dont invite Zaff to your hse. but dont worry, anak2 i xnakal.semua sopan.
Nadia : If I nk invite Zaff, I akan jemput u and ur hubby je. No kids.
Yani : Nadine, how many do u want?
Nadine : The most is two
Nadia : Gender??Boy?Girl?Nox?
Yani : Is nox on the list?
Nadia : No la, just kidding. Nak mati

A family walked in

Yani : Look at that girl, she's hot and she's a mom
Nadine : We need to maintain after beranak
(All agree)
Nadia : If u ever gaduh with ur hubby, u can always come and hide in my house
Nadine : Of cos, I nk buat 2 guest rooms in my hse. and bayangkan if our anak go to the same uni. and they come home and cakap "mom, budak ni bla bla bla" i akan tanya, sapa mak dia... then, ooooo patutla..no wonder im not surprised..hahahaha
Yani : Zaff, apsal dgn u?
Zaffy : I terpikir pasal yang jual mahal tu..

A cute little girl and a female walked in

Zaffy : Cutenye the girl
Nadine : I wonder the woman is her grandma or mother
Nadia : Banyak budak dah spoiled nowadays, br 5 thn, dah make up, dress up, bwk hand bags..xtau derang jd apa dah besar nnt..I takot derang jadi bitch je nnt..
Yani : They will

Nadine pun bercerita how she wants to raised her kids.."if nk pergi toilet, no wee wee, or anything, they have to say it properly 'Mom, I want to go to the toilet' " and she goes on..

Nadia : Where is my chicken???????

*Our silly conversations of the day

16 comments:

naDIne said...

there goes our 'Just ABC' plan.. hahah..
ayo..shud have censored our name skit.. :-/
and i speak from experiences.. wakakaka

yanee said...

biar nama tidak dicensord asalkan conversatiion tlh dicensored
;D

Z a F said...

metul2!!!
jum2 mkn abc g..........
deng3~

sy masa itu sdg angau ttg pasta or desert. statement diubah ye
fuhhuffuh

AQIL said...

Dah la..
mkn x ajak

NadiaSalehuddin said...

bkn xajak, mmg xnk ajak.. girls only.. sory sayang..

mint heartnet said...

nape mcm drama scrip despret housewives??

yanee said...

mn ada despret hswives min!ish...
skrip 'hot n successful LADIES' adala.
telenovela baruuu

NadiaSalehuddin said...

yela amin.. HOT & SUCCESSFUL GIRLS!!! top rating kat US!!! derang offer us belakon movie plak ni.. tgh consider. cos the tajuk macam offensive "Gays life". we all kene belakon jadi kawan2 gay, which is in our expertise..

naDIne said...

wahaha..shud be Sex and The City lah! Desperate housewives ad 6 character! weeeee who wouldn't love to colour? ngehngehngeh

NadiaSalehuddin said...

nadine, i still dont get what is colour.. could you please explain...

mint heartnet said...

kalo ada watak elite2 leh wat gossipgirl. gossipgirl tu juz giv it to me.
XOXO

yanee said...

sekiuuzzz me!
amin,r u implying tht WE r not elite enuf??>_<

NadiaSalehuddin said...

yeah... i think that we r elite enuf k.. GO YANI!!!

mint heartnet said...

yaa... so called elite by spending ur time chit chat at the cafe. (not those cafe like starbuck or old town but like gerai-bwh-4th tu)

haha..

NadiaSalehuddin said...

thats how we begin aminn

yanee said...

lol!!
go nadia!