CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saya + Dia = Bahagia

Have you ever thought that you could be sincere in what ever you are doing???
Can people always be sincere?
the answer is yes,
but the ALWAYS only applies to certain someone
and the certain someone is someone
you cant live without

Who is that person?

He understands me better than myself
better than anyone that ever lived
it caught my attention
my heart
NEVER
in my whole life I ever felt this way
He is someone I can confide anything into
even the darkest secret of mine
keeping me safe and warm
in his love

My heart beats faster
and I dont wanna miss anything
for I want every moment to last forever
this feeling gets stronger everyday
beating in this very heart of mine

I thought I was stronger alone
but I was wrong
I felt stronger with him
this is not a mistake
because without him
my world does not revolves

He found the key to my heart
the secret keeper
life is always fair
for I am very grateful
for everything that ever happened to me

You bring out the best in me
like no one else can do
thats why I'm by your side
that's I love you
and nothing can change it

I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE


I dedicate "Your Call" from Secondhand Serenade for this post

Reference : the heart that belongs to Nadia

5 comments:

naDIne said...

Its obvious u are caught by a love bug when u start using words deeper and older then ur age! hahah
embrace the time my dear and live each moment to the fullest..

wanridzuan said...

huhu...
moga kekal berpanjangan ameen

mint heartnet said...

hopeless, head over heels in the moment,

i never thought that I'd get bit by this love bug again

hehehe...

XO XO GossipGirl

yanee said...

hahahha..nice komen frm amin.lol

nadia.u don hv a shout out box.i js wanna say u changed ur page..hehehe

NadiaSalehuddin said...

wasnt me yani.. aqil changed it for me..