CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Why all good things must come to an end??

2008 is indeed a memorable year.. Lots has happened. I learned a lot through everyone around me (involved lots of money too). But 2008 is a happy year. I seldom cried, I had fun and I smiled a lot I think. It started with almost everything new. New life, new friends, new love life, new visions, new perspectives, new strength, bla bla bla... There are some events that need to be deleted from mind as some of it may ruin my perfect memories of course..hahaha...

I am not looking forward for 2009 though, as I fear what will come. Will I survive??? Because I have this instinct that 2009 will not be an easy year for me. But who knows??? Life goes on... If things are getting harder, the best solution is to IGNORE it..wow, this is like my new year resolution.. ignore things..hahaha...

Goodbye 2008~~~